Getting an uplifting message or quote from someone can completely change your day. It lets you know that someone is thinking of you. The quote can be a sentimental reminder from him or her that they care, or a cute, funny message from a dear friend that lets them know you're loved. In other words, it lets them know, "Hey, I'm thinking about you."
Now close your eyes. Remember a time that you received a card, or a text or a message of any sort that made you feel good inside. Don’t you wish that happened more often? It's as simple as taking note of the 50 "Thinking of You" quotes below and sending them out when you want to share a smile with someone close to you. Find one you like, jot it down and brighten up the day of a loved one!
Thinking of You Quotes for a Friend
1. “When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Thanks for being you.” — Sam Crow
2. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
3. “I think I'd miss you even if we never met.” — The Wedding Date
4. "This is a hug from me to you, to let you know I am thinking of you. And although I have nothing to say, you know I have thought of you today." — Anonymous
5. "When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of you." — Anonymous
6. "Sometimes me think, 'what is friend?' and then me say, Friend is someone to share the last cookie with." — Cookie Monster
7. "Thinking of you. When skies seem dark and times get tough, and you don't know what to do...just know you have a friend right here to support and help you through." —Anonymous
8. “Thinking of you. Today you've been on my mind so I thought I'd get in touch. I'm praying that all is going well for we haven't seen you much. I know our lives can get so busy with all that we must do, but I wanted to take this time to say I'm thinking of you too." —Anonymous
9. "Just thought I'd let you know I've been thinking of you. So I thought I'd brighten up your day and bring a smile to you, praying God will touch your life in a more meaningful way and that you'll feel the warmth of God, today and every day. — M.S. Lowndes
10. “Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night.”— Mitch Cuento
11. “If I were given a dollar for every time you were in my thoughts, I’d only have one because you never left them.”— Anonymous
12. “My heart dances with joy when I think about you.”— Debasish Mridha
13. “When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart.” — Anonymous
14. “Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you.” — Anonymous
15. “Maybe if you can't get somebody out of your head, they're supposed to be there.” —Anonymous
16. “The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.”— Svetlana Alliluyeva
17. “Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind.”— Henry Rollins
18. “If I have a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.”— Claudia Adrienne Grandi
19. “One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.” — Rahul
20. “At least if I couldn’t be near you, the thought of you have drawn me closer to you and I couldn’t imagine myself without your thought.” —Anonymous
Related: 101 Best Friend Quotes
Thinking of You Quotes for Him
21. “If every time I thought of you, a star fell, well, the sky would be empty.” — Anonymous
22. “Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too.” — Selena Quintanilla Perez
23. “Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.”— Natalie Anderson
(scroll to keep reading)
24. “I saw two fallen branches in the shape of a heart. Thought of you.”— Stephanie Perkins
25. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.”— Virginia Woolf
26. “So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you – no one else. There’s a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won’t go away.”— Angel Hema
27. “A day without you is like a day without sunshine. A life without you is like a life without music. You are the sunshine on my face and the music in my heart.”— Alfiya Shaliheen
28. “I smile to the sky when I think of you.” — Anonymous
29. “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals.”— Author Anonymous
30. “I'm addicted to the way I feel when I think of you.” — Anonymous
31. “I've been thinkin' 'bout you, wondering who's stuck in your head at night. Wonder if I ever cross your mind, keeping you up in your bed at night.” — Ciara
Thinking of You Quotes for Her
32. “Want to know a Secret? Someone out there can’t stop thinking about you. You are beautiful. Don’t ever believe differently.” – Drake
33. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
34. “Your thought has taken over my body and my soul, and now I discovered your thoughts have taken over my whole being, I find myself thinking about you even in odd times.” — Anonymous
35. “And if ever I'm alone you'll say. I’ll be thinking about you.” — Calvin Harris
36. “I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.”– Dierks Bentley
37. “Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today. And I would never let it pass without telling you I’m thinking of you.” — Mitch Cuento
38. “Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.”— Greg Mendoza
39. “I’ve been thinking about you constantly since I left, wondering why the journey I’m on seemed to have led through you. I know my journey’s not over yet, and that life is a winding path, but I can only hope it somehow circles back to the place I belong. That’s how I think of it now. I belong with you.” — Nicholas Sparks
40. “My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction” — Perez
41. “I know that my feelings for you are real because I spend more time thinking of you than myself.” — Anonymous
42. “Nothing enters my mind after you have occupied it. I could think about nothing but everything about you.” — Anonymous
43. “Whenever you are in my mind, I never feel bored, I never feel lonely, I never feel gloomy. Just having you in my thoughts is enough to keep me satisfied.” — Anonymous
44. “I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I'm not thinking about you.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
45. “If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.” — Dylan McNair
46. “Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.” — Greg Mendoza
47. “Nothing could ever keep me up and awake than thoughts of you. However, once I fall asleep and dream of you, I never want to wake up as well. You and thoughts of you keep me alive.” — Anonymous
48. “If I quit thinking of you, I might stop breathing too.” — Anonymous
49. “Although we are miles apart, the thought and touch of you lives within my heart. It is for that reason my dear you will always feel near, even though we are thousands of miles apart.” — Andrew Guzaldo
50. “My heart has been stuck with your thought, but I’m always happy to know how much your feelings has taken over my mind.” — Anonymous
Want more great quotes? Check out...
101 Missing You Quotes
150 "Good Morning" Quotes
50 Motivation Monday Quotes
50 Thankful Quotes
50 Friday Quotes
150 Life Quotes
101 Funny Quotes
101 Buddha Quotes
50 Wedding Wishes
- “Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. ...
- “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” ...
- “Be the reason someone smiles. ...
- “Be mindful. ...
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward.
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”
- Hang in there.
- Don't give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say 'die'.
- Come on! You can do it!.
- “Do the best you can. ...
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- 'It's never too late to be what you might've been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. ...
- “Everybody is a genius. ...
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.
- “Don't quit. ...
- “Strong people don't put others down… ...
- “Tough times never last but tough people do.” ...
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” ...
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” ...
- “Do not pray for easy lives. ...
- “Strength does not come from winning.
"If you're going through hell, keep going." "There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world, and the worst of it is that half of them are true." "The price of greatness is responsibility." "The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes."
- Be confident in yourself. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” — ...
- Always be looking forward. “You can never plan the future by the past.” — ...
- Live a life of purpose. ...
- Be brave. ...
- Use your time wisely. ...
- Value yourself for who you are. ...
- Hone your skills. ...
- Keep your head up.
- “I'll be there.”
- “I love you.”
- “Maybe you're right.”
- “I trust you.”
- “Go for it.”
- “Got your back.”
- “How are you?”
- “I want you.”
- “You're never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you? ...
- “You're on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can't wait to catch up with you soon.”
I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over again." "Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm." "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts."
- “Every day is a good day. ...
- “My condolences, you're still alive.” ...
- “Even the worst days have an ending, and the best days have a beginning.” ...
- “The most beautiful smile belongs to those who make others smile” ...
- “The best sleeping pill is a clear conscience.”
1. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”
- “True fulfillment comes from helping others.” – Anonymous.
- “True success, true happiness lies in freedom and fulfillment.” – Dada Vaswani.
- “People want riches; they need fulfillment.” – Robert Conklin.
- “Success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure.” – Tony Robbins.
“What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it.” “A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.” "You have to go the way your blood beats. If you don't live the only life you have, you won't live some other life, you won't live any life at all."
“Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that's its beauty.” “I marveled at the beauty of all life and savored the power and possibilities of my imagination.